- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/yooweb/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /home/yooweb/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/yooweb/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/yooweb/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/yooweb/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
Yooweb creates professional web sites that will make you and your customers happy. Web sites serve as a face for your company and we want your business to shine. Yooweb ensures that you will be pleased when you decide and we design. To speak with a Yooweb representative about how we can help you take your business to the next level, call 435-572-0228 or use one of our many contact methods on the support page.
We also hope that you will participate as we strive to make Internet life easier for the entrepreneur.
The world of web site design is extremely diverse in it's options. And the reality is that there is not one option that is right for everyone. I will give a few cases here that explain general situations that will hopefully help you understand how much you should spend on your web site.
As a business owner who cares about details but has little experience with web development, finding Yooweb was an important step in our business growth. Yooweb designed our entire website exactly as I described it, and somehow my Project Manager knew just what I was trying to accomplish and found a way to make it happen. When small things needed changes or additions, he was constantly accessible and always dropped whatever else he had going to help me get my issues resolved.
— James Ure
We had an excellent time at DrupalCon San Francisco! What an exciting time it is for the project and we are excited to be supporting it. The project is expanding rapidly and we were pleased to see over 3000 attendees at the conference. That is over 2000 more than are registered for the Wordpress conference that is taking place right now in San Francisco, which to us is just another sign that Drupal will be the premier CMS on the web.
After years of experience with numerous Content Management Systems (CMS) Yooweb has made the decision to provide support primarily for the Drupal CMS. We have found the greatest flexabilty for our clients in Drupal as well as the best community support. Wordpress finishes in a close second and we will continue to use it primarily for small sites and blogs but for anything larger we will be using Drupal. We look forward to focusing our efforts more on Drupal and participating in its dynamic community and development.
We now offer Webmaster Mentoring at $200 per month. You will have as much 1 on 1 phone time as you need to help walk you through how to do whatever you need on your web site. We will teach you how to manage content, users, blocks, modules, and much more. We'll pretty much teach you how to not need us anymore! We will also create custom video tutorials upon request that could be accessed even after you are no longer using our mentoring program.
Everybody wants to know how to improve their web site so that they can get more visits to their site and keep people coming back. Web Site Analytics are to help you do just that. It can hardly be contested these days that Google has the best, most user-friendly, and inexpensive analytics tool out there. I mean just check out some of these awesome features! So we set up every site that we host with Google Analytics. But how do you access all this wonderful information about your site?
We now provide installation and managemet of wireless networks in Cedar City, Utah and the surrounding area. (Travel expenses added for distant locations) This new service is reliable and affordably priced, undercutting all other network providers. More details will be forthcoming. For more information call (435) 572-0228.
Want to make some money? Refer or find someone for who we can install a wi-fi network and we'll give you a commission averaging around $100!
This tutorial is focused on our clients who host their websites with us and want to be able to access their email accounts that end in their domain name through gmail. If you are hosting with us and do not yet have a personalized email address ending in your domain and want one, please talk to your Project Manager who will gladly set one (or many) up for you!
I'm often asked what people can do to get their business a larger presence on the web. While there are numerous answers to this question I'm going to write about where I think every business should start, getting themselves on the map!
Google maps has a great tool that allows you to get yourself on the map so that when people are looking for somebody that does what you do in their area they can find you and get all the details they need.
Lets get started! Go to http://maps.google.com